In case you are looking for an AutoCAD laptop, you need to be certain of certain requirements. As the AutoCAD will have different requirements depending on the projects, you will sometimes need powerful graphic cards too.
Your primary focus should be on the graphics, Processor, and RAM. Also, you need to focus on the display of the laptop as well. So, it is tough to make a decision to buy a laptop for AutoCAD.
The graphics of your laptop should help you to render your files faster while the RAM should help you in your CAD work.
Also, the storage of your laptop helps you improve your performance. The display also plays an important factor for the AutoCAD.
Here we have picked some of the best laptop specs for AutoCAD. Choose the best laptop for you from the list below.
The best laptop for AutoCAD is the ASUS Zenbook Pro. This laptop is one of the most affordable laptops when it comes to gaming.
It can effortlessly handle all kinds of tough applications and is powerful. With great features like Nvidia GeForce GTC 1050 Ti 4GB Graphics and SonicMaster Pre audio system, this laptop is one of the best laptops which can deliver the best performance.
The Intel Core i7-8750HK processor it has, and the 15-inch touchscreen 4K UHD display is great for our eyes. Also, it has an excellent resolution of 3840 x 2160 resolution.
- Memory: Up to 16GB
- Storage: 1TB or 512GB PCIe SSD, 512GB or 256GB SATA SSD
- Wireless: 802.11ac Gigabit Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5
- Ports: 2x USB Type-A, 2x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C with Thunderbolt 3, 1x HDMI 1.4, MicroSD card reader
- CPU: Intel Core i9-8950HK or Core i7-8750H or Core i5-8300H
- Display: 15.6-inch 4K (3840 x 2160) LCD or 1080p LCD; optional touchscreen
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB
- Dimensions: 365mm x 251mm x 18.9mm
- Weight: 1.88kg
- Audio: Harman Kardon-certified Asus SonicMaster Premium audio system
- Battery: 71Wh, rated for 10 hours
Razer Blade 15 is also one of the best laptops that you can choose for a great performance. It has a great aluminum finish. The laptop is the smallest gaming laptop and comes with a 15.6 inch full HD display.
The laptop provides an impressive visual experience. As the laptop comes with a matte screen, you do not need to worry about glares while you work.
The processor of the laptop is the 9th Gen Intel Core i7-9570H six-core processor that comes with maximum high-efficiency power.
It is backed by 16GB of DDR4 RAM that allows you to run heavy graphics and video editing software, too, without letting your laptop slowing down.
The laptop comes with a 512GB of SSD. It has a 8GB of NVIDIA GeForce 2060 RTX graphics processor that is powerful for operating most of the games.
- CPU: 8th Gen Intel Core i7-8750H 6 Core (2.2GHz base / 4.1GHz turbo boost)
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce RTX 2060 (6GB GDDR6 VRAM)
- Display: 15.6-inch Full HD 144Hz, 300Hz FHD Matte or OLED 4K Touch
- Memory: 512GB SSD (NVMe)
- Weight: 4.56 lbs / 2.07 kg
- Ports: HDMI 2.0b. Kensington Lock, Power, USB Type-C. Gigabit Ethernet. 3.5mm Combo Audio.
- Battery: 80Wh
If you are looking for the best performing laptop with the best AutoCAD specs, you can choose Alienware M15 as an option as well. This laptop comes with outstanding features that can make your productivity high.
Nevertheless, it comes with great design as well. The laptop has an incredible 15.6-inch screen with a Full HD 144Hz refresh rate display with 72% color gamut.
It offers a great 300 nit brightness in which you can see your screen clearly. Talking about the hardware of the laptop, it is powered by Intel Core i7-9750H 8 Core Processor.
It has a maximum clock frequency up to 4.5GHz and comes with a 16GB RAM in order to handle heavy software and multitasking.
Also, it has a 512 GB SSD drive, which is enough to store the professional and personal date. The graphic processor of the laptop is NVIDIA GeForece RTX 2060, with 6GB dedicated graphics memory.
Hence, it offers the fastest gaming graphics and does not affect your system. When it comes to the design of the laptop, the laptop has a great RGB LED AlienFX lighting technology, which can enhance your gaming experience.
- Processor: 2.2GHz Intel Core i7-8750H
- RAM: 16GB DDR4 (2,666MHz) (2x8GB)
- Connectivity: Killer Wireless 1550 802.11ac (2×2) Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, Gigabit Ethernet
- Ports: 3 x USB-A 3.0, 1 x USB-C Thunderbolt 3 (up to 40Gbps and DisplayPort), headset jack, RJ-45 Ethernet port, security slot, HDMI 2.0, Mini-DisplayPort 1.3, Alienware Graphics Amplifier Port
- Storage: 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD (460GB available)
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070 8GB Max-Q
- Weight: 4.78 pounds
- Size: 14.3 x 10.8 x 0.7 inches (363 x 275 x 17.9mm; W x D x H)
- Web Camera: Full HD (1080p, 2.1MP)
- Screen: 15.6-inch, 4K (3,820 x 2,160, OLED,
Acer Predator Helios 300 is also another great laptop that has great specs for AutoCad. The laptop has been launched for gaming purposes only.
As the laptop comes with a powerful configuration and is used for many purposes, the uses of the laptop are vast. It is powered by the 9th Gen Intel Core i7-9705H processor and has a 16GB of DDR4 DRAM.
Hence, the laptop can handle multitasking easily. The graphics used in the laptop is NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060, which comes with a 6GB dedicated graphics card.
Talking about the storage of the laptop, it comes with a 256GB fast and secure SSD drive. The display of the laptop is 15.6 inches full HD widescreen LED-backlit display that is powered by IPS technology.
It offers up to 6 hours of battery life on a single charge. The blue-backlit keyboard can improve your gaming experience and can help you in performing heavy tasks or provide an intense gaming session.
- CPU: 2.2GHz Intel Core i7-8750H (hexa-core
- RAM: 16GB DDR4 (2,666MHz)
- Storage: 256GB PCIe SSD
- Graphics:Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 (6GB GDDR5), Intel UHD Graphics 630
- Screen: 15.6-inch FHD with Resolution (1,920 x 1,080) ComfyView IPS with 144Hz refresh rate
- Ports: 1 x USB-C 3.1, HDMI 2.0, SD card reader, 3.5mm headphone jack RJ-45 Ethernet, 2 x USB 2.0, 1 x USB 3.0,
- Connectivity: Intel 802.11ac Wi-Fi; Bluetooth
- Web Cam: HD webcam (1,280 x 720) with 2 x mics
- Size: 15.4 x 10.5 x 1.1 inches
- Weight: 2.7kg
The 15.6-inch laptop, Lenovo ThinkPad P52s, is a great laptop for AutoCAD. It has 8th Gen Intel Core quad-core processors with built-in security.
It has an advanced NVIDIA P500 Quadro graphics with 2GB GDDR5 VRAM that provides extremely fast performance. This laptop has a great battery life in which uses a dual battery configuration.
The power bridge technology allows a great battery performance. It has enterprise-level security, which boasts manageability and productivity-enhancing features.
It is one of the most trusted platform module technology and has an enhanced fingerprint reader along with the IR face-recognition. ThinkPad is also optimized for Windows and fuels productivity with the ergonomic build.
The speed of this laptop is great as it comes with USB-C Thunderbolt technology and supports high-performance data with high-resolution displays.
- CPU: Intel Core i7-8550U
- GPU: NVIDIA Quadro P500 (2GB GDDR5)
- DISPLAY: 15.6”, 4K UHD (3840 x 2160), IPS
- STORAGE: 1000GB SSD
- RAM: 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz
- WEIGHT: 1.95 kg (4.3 lbs)
- Audio: Microphone Jack, Combo audio
- Ports: USB Type-A, USB Type-C, HDMI, Card Reader, Ethernet LAN
- Web Camera: HD 730p (+ shutter)
Hence, all the laptops mentioned above are the best laptop specs for AutoCAD. The laptops are high performing laptops that are ideal for 3D modeling tasks.
You can choose the laptops as per your budget and demand. As the laptop is a one-time investment, you need to be very wise while you choose your laptop.
Make sure that you choose the best laptop for you by viewing the essential aspects for CAD-like: RAM, graphics card, processor, storage, and display.
We wish you luck in choosing a good laptop for your professional work.